Frog Stitch

My blog about quilting, crafting and other random things I come across.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Labels

My dear sweet hubby said the nicest thing to me when I was creating my latest label. His comment was that I should put my labels on the front of my quilts since I put so much work into them (OK I'm paraphrasing - but its the general idea).

I find I always need to add something else to my labels besides the title, name and date. For some of my quilts I've added a quotation I've found that suits my quilts,


the simplest label I;ve made only has a border,
my most complicated label is actually a block.


All of my labels are a little different and allow a for a bit of experimenting or else a bit of review (such as do I remember how to make bias strips? - the answer was yes).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home