Frog Stitch

My blog about quilting, crafting and other random things I come across.

Friday, August 11, 2006

A bit about me

After reading other people's fantastic blogs, I decided that I would create my own to show people my inspiration and projects that are currently underway on a regular basis - hopefully.

I have been quilting for two years now, and am totally addicted. I'm on a miniature quilt kick right now. Postcards are the perfect size - I'll write about the postcard swap I did recently. I also have been inspired by so many of the other crafting projects out there, I may have to start trying those as well.

Besides quilting, I'm a graduate student doing my Ph.D. in biochemistry, which involves lots of research and playing in a lab. My husband and I have also recently moved into a house so there are lots of plans going on in our house.

I think that's all for now. Wish me luck and I hope you enjoy my blog!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Happy to have you around in blogland!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home