Frog Stitch

My blog about quilting, crafting and other random things I come across.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I heart bookshelves

The mister and I recently moved into our first house in June. We've been settled for a little bit, and now I'm thinking about adding a bit more of ourselves to the house.

One thing that we have a lot of (much to the chagrin of the people who moved us) is books. We have bookshelves galore each filled with books. I think our personal goal is a bookshelf in each room. We're pretty much there, including a library, which is what we transformed the living room into. There's only one room that's lacking any books. This is our family room (rec room). I think I saw these bookshelves on someone's blog (I think) and I've been coveting ever since. They're called conceal bookshelves by Umbra.


My plan (which I have clumsily drawn), would be to put a few of these above our couch so they would double as art and bookshelves.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Blogger is acting up for sure today! I do love those bookcases! And, they will work both as somewhere to store books and art...I like what you are going to do with them...

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home