Frog Stitch

My blog about quilting, crafting and other random things I come across.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

What I Love: Finishing Projects

Call me crazy, but I love the feel of finishing things. It doesn't matter what it is, from quilts to pens. Maybe it's the idea of sticking with something until completion. I took a quilting class a very long time ago and all that was left on the quilt was to quilt and bind it. I waited a bit, then figured out the quilting pattern I was going to use, then waited some more (I wasn't prepared to quilt it yet). In the past couple of weeks I've had the urge to quilt it, and so I've started. It should only take about a week to finish (it's a miniature quilt), but here's a sneak peak.

I've also started one of my projects that have been sitting on a shelf for over a year - I'll post more about that when it's done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home