Frog Stitch

My blog about quilting, crafting and other random things I come across.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

What I Love

Inspired by Soule Mama.

1. My yellow reading chair. My parents bought it at an auction years ago. It's travelled to and from university and now proudly sits in our library. It's a gold tub chair with green and a slightly darker gold flowers. It is sooo comfortable. It also has a matching 6' + couch which I'm not taking.


2. The fact that my tomato plant has no green leaves left on it but it is still able to ripen the last tomatoes of the season.

3. I'm making macaroni and cheese from scratch, halving the recipe, but putting in probably the same amount of cheese as before (I really like cheese).

4. Sitting on our deck in our new house (this has been going on for the last couple of months).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home