Frog Stitch

My blog about quilting, crafting and other random things I come across.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Project Spectrum Postcard Swap - August

This month's Project Spectrum's colours were black, white and neutrals. I swapped with Christine from California. I decided to do either a black and white or a neutral postcard. Here is the postcard I sent. It was really fun playing with different embroidery stitch combinations.


Christine sent me this fantastic collage. I'm still looking at it and finding new things to admire.



I think this swap was really successful. When we both got each other's post cards and were worried the other person would be disappointed.

I'm sad to say but I think this is the last postcard swap for Project Spectrum. I really enjoyed swapping the last two months. Not only because of the excitement of receiving beautiful things in the mail, but I only got to experiment a bit with my own work and be introduced to new blogs as well. I am definately going to have to find some more swaps to do. If anyone knows of any interesting swaps, or would like to swap...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home