Frog Stitch

My blog about quilting, crafting and other random things I come across.

Monday, February 12, 2007

TAST: catch up

There hasn't been a lot of experimenting with the chevron and algerian eye stitch. Things have still been pretty busy around here and spare sewing time has been really rare.

I've decided to try both stitches on a heart for the chain of hearts group. I realized that I don't hate the chevron stitch as much if I make it BIG. That's one thing I'm learning doing this challenge: I can make stitches much bigger than I think. I was also thinking of adding beads to the chevron stitch - but I thought I was getting to be a bit much.

Also please note the feather stitch on this heart as well - man, I'm caught up already :) I'll try to do some more since that's one of my favourite stitches.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home