Frog Stitch

My blog about quilting, crafting and other random things I come across.

Friday, January 19, 2007

TAST: Detached Chain Stitch

Sometimes I read a bit quickly. This week, when reading Sharon's TAST post I missed a not so small word - detached. So I happily went about chain stitcheing away (a stitch I really like). Upon realizing that I missed a word, I started again. Don't worry - I save the other one for when chain stitch comes up - it will come up? Sharon? It will come up, right?
Look I clumped stitches together!

Other than that I've been getting over a killer cold. I had no voice for about 5 days (if someone else says I sound terrible...)

A new quilt top will be shown soon (hopefully this weekend).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So simple, yet so much. I really like the colours you chose! This can be slid into a tri-fold card with a neat saying.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Dy said...

And your clumping looks great! Nice colours too.

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks so pretty clustered together like that.

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home