Frog Stitch

My blog about quilting, crafting and other random things I come across.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Holiday Recap; Looking Forward

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. My holiday was filled with parties with friends and family at our house.

I got some lovely presents this year. I received two crazy quilted hearts in the mail from Susan from South Dakota (USA) and Kate of Denmark.

The mister and I only exchanged stockings this year but he managed to fill it with all sorts of sewing notions. There was also this book.
Rather than doing a Dear Jane quilt, I've been thinking of making some diamonds instead. We have a trip coming up so some hand piecing is needed.

As for this year coming up, there's a lot of thing I'm excited about.
Take a Stitch Tuesday starts tomorrow which is about experiment with embrodery stitches. With this, I'm wanting to expand my repertoire and get some more inspiration for my projects. I'm also planning on finishing some projects (aren't we all) and starting some quilts that I've been thinking about for a long time. I've already started in on some of these plans.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about looking forward to making new quilts and trying new things...I think 2007 is going to be a great year!

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home