Frog Stitch

My blog about quilting, crafting and other random things I come across.

Friday, December 15, 2006

A new challenge

Wow a blog in the week (I know it's almost the weekend).

I just thought I would plug the challenge that Sharon B has make for crazy quilters. It's called Take a Stitch Tuesday.

"Each week I am going to work a stitch and experiment with it, and blog the results. What does it look like worked in different threads? What happens when you change the size? How does it behave on a curve or can it be stacked to create patterns? What happens if you work it in a free form manner? What are the inherent design possibilities of this stitch? Anyone who wants to join in and blog their discoveries is welcome."

I'm quite excited about this project for a number of reasons. This challenge will push me to be more creative with my stitches, I may get a few more hearts done for swapping (I'm thinking of experimenting on hearts) and last but not least I may actually post during the week. We'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home