Frog Stitch

My blog about quilting, crafting and other random things I come across.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Last Minute Decisions

In a flurry of e-mails, I decided to sign up for a doll quilt swap. You're supposed to blog about the quilt you're making so the blog is getting resurrected once again.

You're not supposed to tell who you're making a quilt for, but I'm quite excited since I've decided to make I quilt I've always liked.

Since this was the first time participating in this swap, the preferences/dislikes I sent to my partner was really vague (sorry!). If they're looking for some more direction, I really don't have many dislikes, I'm just not a fan of really cutesy stuff. I love pieced quilts, but then again I love applique as well. I'm pretty sure that I like any quilt pattern there is.

I'm not sure that helped - rereading that again it was really vague.

To my swap partner (not that you know who you are) - I've started pulling fabrics and have a plan, just no pictures.

I'm off to go camping in Tobomory - maybe there'll be a picture...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home