Frog Stitch

My blog about quilting, crafting and other random things I come across.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Doll Quilt - Part 1

Ok, so maybe this isn't the first step since I already decided what pattern I'm doing. Just for a refresher, I'm going to be doing the courthouse steps pattern. I'm thinking about doing diamonds of saturated colours (similar to the Kaffe Fassett quilt). I've really been liking teal lately, so teal it is. I've started pulling my teals (and maybe buying a few more). My fabrics usually go on the ironing board since that's usually the only clear spot in my sewing room. Here's what I have so far.


I still need an accent colour for the centre squares. I was thinking a fushia, but now I'm leaning towards an acidy green. I'll have to play a bit more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home